Relaxed fit: This garment is slightly baggy for added comfort.
Blending high-altitude functionality and urban style, the '92 Nuptse Hi-Tek Low-Fi Jacket can be worn just about anywhere. WindWall™ fabric protects you on city adventures, while responsibly sourced down delivers amazing warmth from the mountain to the road. Like the '92 original, the shiny ripstop fabric, iconic oversized panels and packable hood will keep you warm and dry when it's cold and rainy. The boxy and wide silhouette is an elegant and captivating return to the first version.
- Relaxed fit: This garment is slightly baggy for added comfort.
- Body Fabric: WindWall™ 110 G/M², 83% Polyester, 17% Cotton Ripstop Woven
- Lining Fabric: 78 G/M², 100% Plain Weave Polyester
- Padding: 700 Goose Down With Control Union RDS (Responsible Down Standard) Certification
- Upper Lining Fabric: 145 G/M², WindWall™, 76% Nylon, 24% Woven Cotton Faille
- Oversized logo embroidered on the left chest
- The 700 fill goose down insulation provides warmth while maintaining extreme compressibility
- Hood that folds into the collar
- VISLON® center front zipper
- Welt hand pockets with hidden zipper
- Internal patch pocket with Velcro closure
- Cuffs with adjustable Velcro tabs
- Hem with cinch cord
- WindWall™ fabrics are designed to protect you from cold winds while ensuring a good level of breathability.
- RDS CERTIFIED DOWN JACKET
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) guarantees ethically sourced, responsible production and traceability of the goose down we use. Natural down offers a warmth-to-weight ratio superior to any other fill.