Inspired by our 1971 Sierra Jacket, the '71 Sierra Down Short Jacket combines the best of both worlds. With its popper fastening, patch pockets and heritage snap detail, this new and updated version remains true to the original. But this time, the body is made from recycled polyester, making it kinder to nature than ever before. And the down filling, certified by the Responsible Down Standard (RDS), is 600-fill of ultra-warm, compressible down.
- Relaxed fit: This garment is slightly loose for enhanced comfort.
- Fabric - Body: 50D X 75D, 74 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation: 600-Fill Waterfowl Down
- Body made with recycled polyester
- Removable, adjustable, three-piece hood with a drawcord and cord locks
- Hidden snaps at front of hood closure
- Storm flap with a heritage snap detail covers the centre front zip
- Top-entry patch pockets and side-entry hand pockets
- Secure-zip internal chest pocket
- Internal drop-in pockets
- Encased-elastic cuffs
- Logo on left pocket
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.