Inspired by the past, the retro '86 Low-Fi Hi-Tek Mountain Jacket is designed for the future. Originally developed to give climbers the same protection from extreme conditions as skiers, this season's iteration harnesses wind-blocking WindWall™ technology to protect you on blustery urban adventures. It's light and breathable, with plenty of pockets and a cord-adjusting hem to trap body heat and keep you warm.
- Relaxed fit: This garment is slightly loose for enhanced comfort.
- 145 G/M², WindWall™—76% Nylon, 24% Cotton Woven Faille
- Fabric - Lining : 78 G/M², 100% Polyester Plain Weave
- 110 G/M², WindWall™—83% Polyester, 17% Cotton Woven Ripstop
- Hood with a drawcord for adjustability
- Draft flap covers the centre front zip
- Hidden chest pocket on the left
- Reverse-entry, 3D welt hand pockets
- Side-entry hand pockets
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Hem adjustment with cord
- Hook-and-loop hook on the back of the hood
- Oversize logo on the left chest
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
The model is 188 cm and wears size L