First released in 2013, the XT-6 is the shoe of choice for the world's best athletes in ultra trail racing run in adverse conditions. Today it comes back with renewed colors and materials, but with the same level of cushioning, durability and control on descents.
- Cushioning: EVA cushioning protects your foot and ensures soft landings when you try to jump on the rocks or on the pavement.
- Lightweight and robust structure: The streamlined lightweight construction boasts a mix of durable TPU layer and built-to-last mesh.
- Stability for long distances: The downhill chassis and knob geometry offer more stability, no matter how far you want to travel.
- CHASSIS™: Agile Chassis™ System. The ACS system offers stability and cushioning and works in concert with the EnergyCell midsole.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Abrasion resistant thermoplastic polyurethane. Durable material that effectively resists environmental factors by limiting wear over time.
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION: EndoFit™. Inner lining similar to a sock that wraps the foot keeping it firm and stable to ensure a precise fit.
- SOLE: Mud Contagrip®. Perfect for providing maximum grip on yielding, soft, rough or uneven terrain, the Mud Contagrip® sole has deep, pointed lugs made with a compound that guarantees maximum grip.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Single layer mesh. A single layer of mesh, close to the foot, for maximum sensitivity.
- LINING MATERIAL: Textile lining. Soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION: Lace pocket. For storing the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION: SensiFit™. The SensiFit™ structure wraps the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, guaranteeing a precise, secure and practically personalized fit.
- FOOTBED: Molded OrthoLite® footbed. Contoured to fit the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole guarantees a superior level of cushioning, breathability and long-lasting durability, to optimize the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- LACING SYSTEM: Quicklace™. Thin and sturdy lace for one-pull lacing. Simplifies the fit and removal of the shoe.
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION. Toe protection.