- Upper in fabric and synthetic material
- Closure with technical laces
- Fabric lining
- Outsole with traction studs
- Padded collar
Contagrip®. With full control over the design and production of its trail running, hiking and asphalt running shoes, Salomon has devised the Conragrip® soles which combine a rubber compound and a stud pattern to ensure ultra-precise and necessary technical characteristics in terms of traction and grip. With five different lines (All Terrain, Mud, Road, Winter and Water) Contagrip® soles will help you achieve maximum performance in outdoor activities. On mixed terrain, mud, asphalt, snow or wet surfaces.
- Quicklace™ is a minimalist and durable closure system created by sports brand Salomon. It is an elastic band with an adjustment and locking mechanism that offers maximum support thanks to its comfort and ease of use, allowing you to change the fit of your shoes quickly and safely, wherever you are.
- Solomon XT-4. A model specifically designed to obtain maximum performance on different types of terrain. The Salomon XT-4 are equipped with a wide technical arsenal which, together with their lightness and grip, make them essential in your wardrobe. Their tapered construction features a combination of mesh and TPU, which increases their durability. In addition, the Contagrip® sole ensures grip on different surfaces. Perfect for longer distances, the Salomon XT-4 will accompany you on all your adventures.