Combining an ultra-light yet supportive footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy wherever you explore. Designed for everyday wear in and around the city, the VECTIV™ Taraval Tech Everyday Shoes combine technical speed laces with bold colours that make a statement from tarmac to trail. The protective vamp cover and cushioned footbed mean you'll enjoy long-lasting comfort, stability and support on every adventure.
- True to size: This footwear is true to size for a supportive, comfortable fit.
- Sole Unit : VECTIV™ Technology
- Upper : Combination Of Suede And 70% Recycled P.E.T. Mesh
- At The North Face®, we purchase 100% of our leather from Leather Working Group (LWG)–certified tanneries
- Durable heel-webbing detail and custom speed laces for easy on/off
- Protective vamp cover made with 92% recycled P.E.T. mesh helps prevent debris from entering the shoe and also allows you to securely tuck excess laces into the vamp pocket
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- 3D TPU plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Lightweight EVA foam
- 6 mm toe-to-heel offset
- Surface CTRL™ rubber outsole is optimised for the trail and made with 10% natural rubber
- 4 mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
- VECTIV™ technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
- Ortholite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.