M Himalayan Down Parka
The North Face
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Designed for mountaineering and adventure but also for urban exploration and city life, the Himalayan down jacket features a massive, oversized retro-style look and advanced technical features that offer protection and warmth. It is made of a unique ripstop nylon fabric with windproof technology and a padding of 550 down jacket from responsible sources to offer optimal insulating warmth.
- Carré Fabric, Inserts On The Sleeves And Cuffs: 100% Nylon 70D X 160D 110 G / M² WindWall ™ With A Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Lining Fabric: 100% Recycled Polyester 50D X 50D 73 G / M² WindWall ™ With A PFC Free DWR Finish
- Padding: Goose Down 550 With Control Union RDS (Responsible Down Standard) Certification
- Hood And Bust Fabric Under The Yoke: 100% Nylon 40D X 40D 57 G / M² With Long Lasting Water Repellent Finish Without PFC (DWR Without PFC)
- Central front zip covered by a windbreak flap and Velcro® closure
- Pockets with top access and zip closure
- Cuffs with adjustable Velcro® tabs
- Adjustment drawcord on the hem
- Internal pocket with security zipper
- Logo embroidered on the left chest and behind the right shoulder
- Fixed adjustable hood
- Technology: The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) guarantees ethical sourcing, responsible production and traceability of the goose feathers we use. The natural duvet offers a warmth-to-weight ratio superior to any other filling.