The Denali Jacket was an absolute The North Face® classic developed for climbers back in '89. We've borrowed the retro looks from the original to create the Denali Gilet as an up-to-date layering piece. It's made from recycled polyester fleece making it quick-drying, sweat-wicking and warm. The shoulders and chest overlay is water resistant and tough enough to stand up to repeated wear with a backpack.
- Fabric - Overlay : 100% Nylon / Woven / Faille / 118g/M² / PFC-FREE DWR Finish\N
- Fabric - Solid : 100% Recycled Polyester / Knit / Sherpa / 255g/M²\N
- Soft, 100% recycled polyester fleece vest\n
- Covered, secure-zip chest and hand\npockets\n
- Hem shock-cord adjustment\n
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Reinforced shoulders and chest for abrasion resistance\n