The Denali Jacket was an absolute The North Face® classic developed for climbers back in '89. This season, we've engineered our Denali Jacket with recycled Polartec® fleece. It's pill-resistant, breathable, easy to care for, and warm without the weight. There are plenty of zipped pockets for stashing essentials - and the elasticated hem and cuffs lock in all the heat you need on fresh autumnal days. It's also zip-in compatible with the Mountain Jacket and Mountain Light Jacket, giving you even more protection than ever before.
- Relaxed fit: This garment is slightly loose for enhanced comfort.
- Fabric - Body: 50D, 300 G/M², Polartec®—100% Recycled Polyester-Knit Fleece
- Fabric - Overlay: 121 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Polartec® fleece
- Woven overlays on collar, chest and back of yoke and sleeves
- Full-length centre front zip
- Covered, secure-zip chest and hand pockets
- Woven hem with a shock cord for adjustability
- Zip-in-compatible integration with the Mountain Jacket and Mountain Light Jacket
- Logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder; Polartec® logo on the left sleeve
- Stretch-binding finish at cuffs