Inspired by our iconic 1994 Denali Jacket, we've reimagined the '94 High Pile Denali Fleece Jacket for a new round of adventures. The super-soft high pile fleece, brushed lining and high rolled funnel neck make it so comfortable, you won't want to take it off. And there are underarm gussets and pit vents to provide a welcome breath of fresh air when things get a little hot and sweaty. But while we've made some design changes, it hasn't lost any of its original good looks. It's recycled, too, making it kinder to nature than ever before.
- Relaxed fit: This garment is slightly loose for enhanced comfort.
- Fabric - Body: 350 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Nubby Fleece
- 70D, 118 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Overlay: With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Lining: 50D, 105 G/M², 100% Polyester With Brushed Face
- Inspired by the iconic style of the 1994 Denali Jacket
- Comfortable nubby high pile fleece
- High rolled funnel neck
- Woven overlays on collar, chest and back of yoke and sleeves
- Exposed centre front zip
- Secure-zip chest and hand pockets
- Underarm gussets and pit-zip venting
- Shock cord at hem for adjustability
- Logo on lower left chest, left sleeve and back-right shoulder