Emblematic of our longstanding trail history, XT-6 SKYLINE is both a technical choice for ultra-distance athletes back in the day and a canvas for artistic expression today. Its sublimated mesh upper features scenes and light gradients evocative of nature’s daily displays from sunrise to sunset – mirroring the spectacle of our natural playground.
- Sublimated Mesh: Mesh upper with a sublimated colour gradient evocative of nature’s rich skylines.
- Light and Durable Construction: Lightweight and streamlined in construction, conceived with a combination of strong TPU film and mesh that’s designed to last over time.
- Cushioning: EVA cushioning protects your feet and ensures soft landings whether you’re hopping over rocks or paving stones.
- Agile Chassis™ System: ACS provides stability and dampening and works in concert with the EnergyCell midsole.
- Abrasion-resistant TPU material: Durable material that effectively resists environmental factors to limit wear over time.
- EndoFit™: An internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and provide a precise fit.
- Mud Contagrip®: Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Mud Contagrip® uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that focuses on adhesion.
- Dual density midsole: Combining foams with two different densities, this midsole provides superior cushioning, stability, and motion control.
- Single layer Mesh: A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
- Textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- SensiFit™: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.