An iconic emblem of our trail running heritage, the XT-6 FT packs an even heftier punch with its updated technical upper and Sensifit layering construction. Sitting on an ultra comfortable and durable bottom unit, this shoe stands the test of time and distance for die-hard sneakerheads.
- Visible Technicity: Recognizable elements of our iconic XT-6 shine through the transparent mesh of the upper, unveiling a unique Sensifit and Endofit combo that provides precision and a snug fit.
- Light and Durable Construction: Lightweight and streamlined in construction, conceived with a combination of strong TPU film and mesh that's designed to last over time.
- Trail Running Bottom Unit: A feature-loaded outsole designed back in 2013 for our team of trail runners, with an EVA topline for plush cushioning, ACS chassis for stability and grippy geometric lugs.
- CHASSIS: Agile Chassis™ System ACS provides stability and dampening and works in concert with the EnergyCell midsole.
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION: EndoFit™ An internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and provide a precise fit.
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- OUTSOLE: Mud Contagrip® Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Mud Contagrip® uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that focuses on adhesion.
- MIDSOLE: EnergyCell. A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- UPPER MATERIAL: 3D open Mesh provides maximum breathability.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Single layer Mesh. A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
- LINING MATERIAL: Textile lining. A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION: Lace pocket. Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- SOCKLINER: Molded OrthoLite® sockliner. Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
- LACING SYSTEM: Lace locker. A locking eyelet between the forefoot and ankle eyelets that locks the laces in place, enabling independent and precise adjustment.
- LACING SYSTEM: Quicklace™. Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- UPPER CONSTRUCTION. Protective toecap