Purpose-built for use across multiple sport categories, Encoder is a sport performance style designed with hat and helmet fit functionality in mind. The progressive wrap design creates a unique look with superior coverage and enhanced field of view. The extended wrap of the lens, coupled with calibrated rigidity and low-profile temples make Encoder an obvious choice for a broad range of sports across a variety of light conditions.
- MULTI-SPORT DESIGN - Functional sport design with optimized coverage, wider field of view, frame retention and impact protection.
- REVOLUTIONARY LENS DESIGN - Advancements in optical design have allowed the lens to be designed with an extended wrap and rigidity in key areas that mimic the structural properties of a frame.
- HAT AND HELMET FIT TEMPLES - O-Matter™ temples have been designed to be low profile to fit with hats and helmets.
- NO-SLIP GRIP - Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads help provide sport level retention with a no-slip grip and all-day comfort.
- IMPACT PROTECTION: Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
- PRIZM 24K
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION: 11%
- LIGHT CONDITIONS: BRIGHT LIGHT
- CONTRAST: INCREASED
- BASE LENS COLOR: BRONZE
- INFORMATION NOTICE: 3
Frames are measured in millimeters. We’ve included this information for each of our frames to help you estimate how they’ll fit your face.
- Size: M
- Lens Height 60 mm
- Arm Length 123 mm