Chase the next adventure in the Oakley® Clifden, the ultimate mountaineering glass built to protect against the elements. The style merges Prizm™ Lens Technology, a best in class lens technology, with a best in class frame design engineered with side shields and a bridge blocker for protection and an integrated leash for stowage and convenience.
- DESIGN: Functional sport design built to provide the ultimate in comfort and protection to enhance performance experiences in high light exposure
- MORE DETAILS: Available with a range of different Prizm™Snow, Water and Everyday lenses that are designed to enhance color, contrast and detail so athletes can make the most of any activity
- NO SLIP: Unobtainium® nosepads increase grip with perspiration to help keep eyewear securely in place without sacrificing comfort
- PROTECTION: Interchangeable and removable bridge blocker and Unobtainium side shields designed to block glare and keep faces protected
- LEASH: With the integrated 20” lightweight, highly flexible, coated woven steel leash, athletes of all levels will be able to reliably wear Clifden on their face or neck so they can worry less about their eyewear and more about the conditions around them
- IMPACT PROTECTION: Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
- PRIZM SNOW BLACK IRIDIUM
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION: 5.5%
- LIGHT CONDITIONS: BRIGHT SUN
- CONTRAST: INCREASED
- BASE LENS COLOR: GREY
- INFORMATION NOTICE: 4
Frames are measured in millimeters. We’ve included this information for each of our frames to help you estimate how they’ll fit your face.
- Size: M (130mm)
- Lens Height 51.1 mm
- Frame Width 129.9 mm
- Arm Length 146 mm
- Lens Width 54 mm
- Bridge Width 17 mm